Before confirming your booking please take time to read the information below.
It includes vital information regarding cancellation policies and the amenities and services at the site, which will assist
you with planning your holiday. The guest booking the stay must be 18 years of age or over.
- We do ask for full payment when making a booking, which is non refundable. Please make sure that you are certain with your booking decision before paying
- We will endeavour to accommodate any changes to avoid cancellation. However, we strongly recommend you take out a holiday
insurance to cover any cancellation
- We bear no obligation or liability for any cancellation or alteration made due to circumstances beyond our control
- 2 night minimum stay over bank holidays
- Arrival time 2pm. Departure time 10.30am
- We ask our guests to honour the quiet policy time from 10.30pm to 7am as not everyone stays up late
- No smoking in or on the decking area of the pod cabins, ash pots will be provided
- Barbeques are available for outdoor cooking, please use charcoal only, no other fires to be lit
- Please leave the pod cabins clean and tidy as you found them. We may charge for any damage done
- Bad behaviour or abuse towards any staff or other guests may result in the person being asked to leave the site immediately,
with the loss of the rest of the value of their stay
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound
you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our
The term ‘Kettles Farm Glamping’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kettles Farm , High Town Green, Rattlesden , Bury St Edmunds , Suffolk ,The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Kettles Farm Glamping is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st July 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such your postal address or postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you emails containing information about our services which we think you may find interesting. You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time using the link provided in any email you receive.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Kettles Farm , High Town Green , Rattlesden , Bury St Edmunds , Suffolk ,.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.